Cluttered cabinets, a dusty refrigerator top, and an oven that smokes every time you bake are not the components of an ideal kitchen.
Different types of cleaning agents are used to keep the hotel kitchen and working area in a neat and hygienic condition because there is no responsibility greater than protecting the guests who eat the food which is produced from the kitchen. When it comes to kitchen cleaning chemicals/agents Taski or Diversey or Suma products are considered as the benchmark in the hospitality industry.
Non-chlorinated machine dish liquid specially-formulated to provide excellent soil removal in soft water conditions. It contains a blend of scale control agents. Not for soft metals.
- Cuts through grease and dried-on food
- Prevent scaling items and machine parts in soft water
- Soil suspension agents prevent food and stains from redepositing onto ware
- Highly concentrated formulation gives greater economy in use, fewer container changes
- Low foaming action for more efficient and effective operation