Dairy Cleaning Chemicals/Solutions
Cleaning and Sanitation Solutions for the Dairy Industry
Helping raise the value of milk ensures you obtain the best return for your investment. Our unique data insights on every stage of milk’s journey from farm to glass, support the most hygienic quality product while using the safest methods and materials to achieve efficiencies and save costs.
The constant threat of contamination makes food safety and risk management your highest priority. A partner with extensive knowledge and experience is one you can implicitly trust to guarantee a clean system. Our residue control and sustainable perspective translate into productivity, safety and product quality.
Divos® 117 is a high active, foaming, alkaline detergent for the removal of organic & inorganic soiling from high pH/temperature tolerant UF membranes. Divos 117 can also be used on low pH tolerant UF membranes. Divos 117 is mainly used for dairy applications where high levels of calcium phosphate (milkstone) is encountered. Divos 117 can also be used for beverage & pharmaceutical applications.
- Tested on all relevant UF & MF membrane types and approved for use by major OEM's.
- Highly effective in the removal of calcium phosphate (milkstone) in dairy applications, increasing cleaning and production efficiency.
- Can be used in beverage & pharmaceutical applications where organic and inorganic soiling is a problem, recovering water fluxes and optimising production capacity.
- Gives highly cost effective cleaning performance.
- Enhances cleaning efficacy, improving productivity and final product quality.
- Most membrane cleaning applications are single use and dump. Consistent chemical delivery can be ensured by using automatic timed dosing, or by conductivity.