Dairy Cleaning Chemicals/Solutions
Cleaning and Sanitation Solutions for the Dairy Industry
Helping raise the value of milk ensures you obtain the best return for your investment. Our unique data insights on every stage of milk’s journey from farm to glass, support the most hygienic quality product while using the safest methods and materials to achieve efficiencies and save costs.
The constant threat of contamination makes food safety and risk management your highest priority. A partner with extensive knowledge and experience is one you can implicitly trust to guarantee a clean system. Our residue control and sustainable perspective translate into productivity, safety and product quality.
Enzyme additive to Divos products for all membrane types
Divos 80-9 is an enzyme based liquid detergent additive, used in combination with various different Divos products, depending upon the membrane type and soil to be removed. Divos 80-9 is usually used in combination with alkaline Divos products for Dairy and Pharmaceutical applications. Divos 80-9 can also be used in combination with most alkaline Divos products in a wide range of application across other Food & Beverage industries.
- Divos 80-9 in combination with alkaline Divos products is highly effective in the removal of protein from non-chlorine tolerant membranes in Dairy applications.
- Divos 80-9 in combination with alkaline Divos products is highly effective in the removal of organic and inorganic soiling from non-chlorine tolerant membranes in a wide range of Food & Beverage applications.
- Divos 80-9 in combination with Divos 80-5, is used for protein removal on low pH tolerant cellulose acetate RO membranes in Dairy & Pharmaceutical applications.
- Divos 80-9 is used in combination with Divos 80-5, for cleaning low pH tolerant cellulose acetate RO membranes in the de-alcoholisation of beer process.
- Divos 80-9 in combination with other Divos products, is highly effective as a troubleshooting soak product, for membranes installations that have a major drop in capacity because of excessive protein fouling.
- Combined with other alkaline Divos products, enhances cleaning efficacy, improving productivity and final product quality
- Highly flexible and can be used in combination with a wide range of other alkaline Divos products to improve detergency, increase water fluxes and improve cleaning efficiency
- In combination with alkaline Divos products, is highly effective in the removal of protein and other organic soiling, preventing scale build up in Dairy applications, increasing cleaning and production efficiency
- Can be used with alkaline Divos products in Food & Beverage applications on low pH tolerant RO membrane, where organic and inorganic soiling is a problem, recovering water fluxes and optimising production capacity
- Excellent troubleshooting product, in combination with other alkaline Divos products, to recover Dairy installations with continuous low capacity due to protein fouling pores. It clears blocked membrane pores, increases permeation rates, recovers water fluxes and returns the installation to full capacity
- Most membrane cleaning applications are single use and dump. Consistent chemical delivery can be ensured by using automatic timed dosing