Dairy Cleaning Chemicals/Solutions
Cleaning and Sanitation Solutions for the Dairy Industry
Helping raise the value of milk ensures you obtain the best return for your investment. Our unique data insights on every stage of milk’s journey from farm to glass, support the most hygienic quality product while using the safest methods and materials to achieve efficiencies and save costs.
The constant threat of contamination makes food safety and risk management your highest priority. A partner with extensive knowledge and experience is one you can implicitly trust to guarantee a clean system. Our residue control and sustainable perspective translate into productivity, safety and product quality.
Divoflow 50 VC99
Low foam, heavy duty caustic detergent for hard water
Divoflow 50 is a heavy duty, hard water tolerant, low foam, formulated liquid caustic detergent for CIP, bottlewashing & smoke chamber cleaning.
- Divoflow 50 is a highly caustic liquid detergent suitable for use in hard water, specifically formulated to provide scale inhibition protection during the final rinse step.
- Divoflow 50 is highly effective at removing a wide range of organic soils and preventing scale build up.
- Divoflow 50 can be used in all Food & Beverage applications, where high causticity and scale inhibition is required in high water hardness.
- Divoflow 50 can be used for a wide range of applications in the Brewing industry, including CIP of brewhouse, heat exchangers, pipelines, fillers and kegs.
- Divoflow 50 is suitable for two stage CIP cleaning in Dairies, as well as Processed Food applications e.g. CIP of evaporators processing tomatoes juice & fryer boil-outs.
- Divoflow 50 is highly effective for the CIP of smoke chambers in high water hardness, where there are no high-pressure spray nozzles, leaving the surfaces clean and scale free.
- Highly effective detergent for cleaning smoke chambers with low pressure CIP systems and very high water hardness.
- Gives highly cost effective cleaning performance.
- Highly versatile product that can be used across most Food & Beverage applications where very high water hardness is encountered.
- Suitable for automatic dosing & control by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of product and reproducible results.
- Helps prevent scale build up, improving operational efficiency.
- Single blended product reducing application complexity.